Friday, August 04, 2006

Art vs Mood

Does Art Influence your mood!... or does your mood influence Art!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/5242060.stm

As Interesting as the technology is, and with the risk of sounding geeky in this case it is neither interesting nor new!

I do not want art to fit my mood, I want it to change my mood for want of a better description. It should shock you when you’re idle, cheer up when depressed. Stimulate when flat even anger when comfortable.

Now if they just tweaked it to become the opposite of you’re mood! Then now we’re talking. Sadistic may be, but interesting hence ART.

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2013 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS.
I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Check out my blog post :: full body detox cleanse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home